Say hello to Lisette and Wren, two more Chameleon Moon bbys. ❤
- She/hers pronouns for Lisette, They/Theirs for Wren. (‘Xe’ might be closer, but I decided not to push it with irregular pronouns in my first book, lol.)
- Wren has albinism, and is non-verbal. Lisette is quite verbal, and likes bows.
- They are always seen together and have pretty much zero concept of personal space with each other.
- They are both asexual. (Please don’t ship them sexually with each other or anyone else. ❤ Thank u. They are also both under 18 so there’s also that.)
- They both know much more than they’re letting on.
- Much else about them would be spoilery. Including their powers.
- I originally wanted them doing the Dragonball fusion dance, but then they wanted to be doing Single Ladies in leg warmers instead. Wren’s hair wanted to grow a couple feet too. Their superpower is not growing hair. Though that would be kind of a fun one.
- … I like Wren’s face much better in this sketch. Ugh, inking.